Blog update

As part of my normal working day (not ARSoftware) I develop a series of web applications designed to allow our clients to manage much of their websites on their own. One of these web applications is the engine behind this very blog.After several months of usage and client feedback I started re-writing the engine, adding new options and generally tidying things up. The update is quite sizable and during the course it was evident that I would need to change some of the core functionality. To that end the URL for the RSS feed and indeed the blog itself has changed. From the outside there will not be a lot of difference.Anyway, please bear with me while I update the blog.